ICSIL Recruitment 2016 notification along with online application form for 145 vacancies of IT Assistant Data Entry Operator Posts is now available at www.icsil.in:
ICSIL IT Assistant Notification 2016: Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited has notified recruitment for the post of IT Assistant and DEO in their all over the department and inviting online application on main portal site at www.icsil.in. It is one of the best job opportunity for the candidates to grab as by being the part of above recruitment candidates will be able to have a job in their own interested area.
The Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited is also known as ICSIL. It is a Joint Venture of Telecommunication Consultants India LTD (TCIL), Delhi state Industrial and Infrastructure Development Corporation and Government of India (DSIIDC) an undertaking of Delhi Government. It is situated in New Delhi, capital of India. Eligible candidates who are interested to work in the Government Jobs in Delhi can apply to his posts in online mode after the release of notification.
Intelligent Communication Systems Assistant Jobs 2016: Right now online application are being accepted by ICSIL in order to complete said recruitment so those eligible candidates who have done the degree of the Diploma in computer are eligible to apply for this job opportunity. The candidates are advised to sent their application on or before 24th October 2016 after which the application will not be entertained. All the details of this recruitment is given as below.
ICSIL Recruitment 2016 Notification:
Name of Organization: Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (ICSIL)
Number of Vacancies: 145 Posts
Name of Posts: IT Assistant/ DEO Posts
Category Wise Posts Details:
- IT Assistant: 12 Posts
- Data Entry Operator: 133 Posts
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Job Location: Delhi
Eligible Criteria for ICSIL Data Entry Operator Vacancies 2016:
- Aspirant must be applying for ICSIL Jobs Advertisement to know the age limit details, Age relaxation will be given as per government norms.
- For IT Assistant: Aspirants must have any Graduation with one year Diploma in computer Application and 20 WPM typing speed with 80% accuracy.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO): Candidates should have 12th passed or any Graduation in any discipline with 30 WPM typing speed in English.
- Candidates selection will be done on the basis of their performance in the Typing Test speed, Written Test and personal interview round.
- Aspirants who are going to face the ICSIL Exam, they need to pay the Rs. 200/- through Indian Postal order or Challan in favour “Intelligent Communication Systems India Ltd Payable in Delhi”.
Fill Intelligent Communications System Online Form 2016:
- Log in with www.icsil.in official website.
- From main page of website search for offered job link.
- Download offered posts advertisement and read it carefully.
- Go through with all details carefully.
- Download application form from the same site.
- Fill application form with all valid details.
- After due date no application form will be allowed to submit.
Important Dates Remember:
Online application start dates: 15th October 2016
Last date online application form submission: 24th October 2016
Official Site: www.icsil.in
Note: Aspirants can bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to ICSIL Recruitment 2016.