MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Recruitment 2016 along with online application form for 181 sales tax inspector posts is now out at www.mpsc.gov.in:
Maharashtra PSC STI Prelims Notification 2016: Maharashtra Public Service Commission has finally got a new recruitment and this time it is for the posts of sales tax inspector for this post they have 181 vacant seats on its main official website at www.mpsc.gov.in. All those candidates who have done their bachelor and looking for a job after graduation are having very good opportunity to apply for it and for details regarding this are mentioned below, so go through it once.
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission is also known as MPSC. It is constitutional body provides a smooth and efficient functioning of the government of India. It is the main objective to build up this organization is for recruitment purpose. It is built to provide civil services to all unemployed yet qualified and talented candidates for their state of public. Recently they had to release employment news for posts of Sales Tax Inspector so interested aspirants should apply it on or before 23-11-2016. You can also check out the latest Job Opening After Graduation in our article which is specially written by our team for those who have the graduation degree.
MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Recruitment 2016 Notification:
Organization Name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Number of Vacancies: 181 Posts
Posts Name: Sales Tax Inspector Posts
Job Category: Government Jobs
Job Location: Maharashtra State
Eligible Criteria for Maharashtra Sales Tax Inspector Vacancies 2016-2017:
- Aspirants should have minimum age 18 years and maximum age 38 years as on 01st Feb 2017.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules and regulation.
- Aspirants should have to complete graduation from any recognized university or institution.
- For more details please read official advt. for this mentioned below.
- Selected candidates will get the pay scale of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with grade pay of Rs. 4,300/-
Aspirants who were applying for this sales tax inspector examination 2016-2017 need to pay the application fee using challan, online payment, net banking etc are mentioned below.
- For Unreserved category candidates Rs. 373/-
- For Reserved category candidates Rs. 273/-
- Candidates selection will be done on the basis of their performance in the Prelims, Mains and Personal Interview.
How to Apply for MPSC Sales Tax Online Form 2016:
- Visit the official website at www.mpsc.gov.in.
- On the home page, you can see the link for the above mentioned job.
- Choose the job link in which you want to apply.
- Click on apply online form.
- Fill all the information correctly.
- Check the detail which you have filled.
- After checking it press the submit button.
- Starting date for online application form: 03rd November 2016
- Last date for online application form: 23rd November 2016
Official Site: www.mpsc.gov.in
Note: For latest updates related to MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Recruitment 2016 such as admit card, syllabus, exam pattern, answer key, results, merit list and interview dates. So kindly bookmark our website by pressing Ctrl+D for grabbing latest updates from our site.