OSSC Recruitment 2017 notification is released along with online application form for 363 Junior Assistant Clerks Posts is now available at www.ossc.gov.in.
Odisha SSC Junior Clerks Notification 2017: Authorities of Odisha Staff Selection Commission has issued a notification in which they are inviting online application for Junior Clerk and Junior Assistant Posts on its main official web portal at www.ossc.gov.in. For 363 vacancies of Jr. Clerk & Assistant so those aspirants of the Odisha state who are looking for Government Jobs should register their application now.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission is also known as OSSC. It was working from 04th May 2013 and its main headquarters is located at Bhubaneswar. For ossc recruitment 2017 drive first of all abilities and general knowledge of the applicants would be checked by organizing various selection test in order to filter out only qualified candidates. In this process, there will be written the examination of objective type questions then viva voce test would be arranged. Brief details are as follow.
OSSC Recruitment 2017 Notification
|Name of Organization||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Posts||Junior Clerk: 207 Posts
Junior Assistant: 156 Posts
|Number of Vacancies||363 Posts|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt jobs|
Eligible Criteria for Odisha Junior Assistants Jobs 2017
- Aspirants should have age between 18 years to 32 years as on 01st January 2016.
- Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SEBC/SC/ST/Women candidates & 10 years for PWD candidates as per government rules and regulations.
- Candidates should have completed in 10+2 or its equivalent examination any recognized board.
- Aspirants also knowledge in Basic Computer Skills and Proficiency in Local Language.
- General candidates need to pay Rs. 100 through online or offline mode while reserved candidates are exempted from examination fee. Details regarding mode of payment for examination fee is described from notification.
- Selected candidates will get a pay scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200 with grade pay Rs. 1,900/-
- Candidates selection will be done on the basis of their performance n the Combined Preliminary Exam, Main Examination, Computer Skill Test and Personal Interview.
How to Fill OSSC Jr Clerks Online Form 2017
- Candidates have to go to the site www.ossc.gov.in and gather all the required details which are required to fill the application form.
- Then post opening the site, search for the “Careers” option which will be available on the top of the site and after finding it, click on it to go further and carry the process.
- After the page is loaded, now hit the Link for Online Application button which will again be opening other pages where we have to select the click here for New Registration and wait.
- Fill the application form with all the details and push Save and Next Then the participants have to make the payment of the fees as directed and then again come to the site.
- They will be getting the ID and Password which is to be entered and complete the application process by feeding all the details as said.
- By this, the application form will be completed and registration number will be reflected which is to be saved. The process then gets over.
Important Dates Remember:
- Online application start date from: 12-12-2016
- Last date for submission online application form: 11-01-2017
Official Site: www.ossc.gov.in
Note: Here we have provided all latest information regarding OSSC Recruitment 2017, admit card, answer key, results, merit list etc are mentioned below.