Post Office Recruitment 2017 notification disclosed on indiapost.gov.in for various job profiles having 20,000 empty seats apply online form.
Indian Postal Circle Recruitment Form 2017: Hey everyone, are you looking out for Indian Postal Circle Department job notification? If yes, then we must say that you have landed at the right platform for it. So, here we are presenting much long awaited Rojgar Samachar through its official website www.indiapost.gov.in. Department is looking for 20, 000 dynamic contender for its various job profiles such as SA, PA, MTS, Mail Guard, Stenographer, Junior Hindi Translator etc.
Post Office Recruitment 2017
An organization is all set to announce one of huge job announcement in entire country all well-qualified candidate will actively participate in it. Each & every candidate must fulfill entire eligibility criteria only then their registration form will be taken considered as valid. If you failed to make in current job notification then no need to worry appellant can refer to our website we have updated each & every organization’s job posts.
Still, any official announcement is, not done for its starting & ending date of registration process so keep yourself updated on all news being published by the organization. As the number of vacancies is on the large scale so appellants should have accomplished their minimum education required to be a part of it. Mode of the registration process is going to be offline as well as online so depending upon aspirant’s convenience they can participate accordingly.
Probably not a single reader must be here who is not aware of Indian Postal Department Services but many contenders should not be having any idea about its history. We will give you the short description here, it came into existence in on 1st April 1774 year working under control by Ministry of Communication & Information Technology. Their head office is situated at Sansad Marg, New Delhi “Dak Seva Jan Seva” is their slogan for it.
The entire department is divided into 22 Postal Circles where each one of it is headed by Chief Postmaster General. Having more than 150,000 post offices of which 90% is in rural areas & 10% is in urban areas. Currently, huge number of employees are, serving their duty around about 490, 000 in services such as Letter post, Parcel service, EMS, Delivery, Freight forwarding, Third-party logistics & Deposit account.
India Post Recruitment 2017
|Institute Name:||Indian Postal Department Service|
|Official Web Page:||www.indiapost.gov.in|
|Total number of vacant seats:||20, 000 approximately|
|Job Area:||All over Country|
|Job Class:||Sarkari Naukri|
|Starting date of registration process:||Not updated yet|
|Final date of registration process:||Not updated yet|
|Mode of application process:||Online/ Offline|
Postal Circle Details:
|Name||Web Address||Head Office Location|
|Maharashtra Postal Circle||www.maharashtrapost.gov.in||Mumbai|
|Chhattisgarh Postal Circle||cgpost.gov.in||Raipur|
|Jammu & Kashmir Postal Circle||jkpost.gov.in||Jammu|
|Punjab Postal Circle||www.indiapost.gov.in|
|Tamil Nadu Postal Circle||www.tamilnadupost.nic.in||Chennai|
|Bihar Postal Circle||www.indiapost.gov.in|
|Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle||appost.in||Hyderabad|
|Delhi Postal Circle||www.indiapost.gov.in|
|Odisha Postal Circle||odishapost.gov.in||Bhubaneswar|
|Uttarakhand Postal Circle||www.upost.gov.in||Dehradun|
|Rajasthan Postal Circle||rajcpmg.blogspot.com||Jaipur|
|Himachal Postal Circle||hppostalcircle.gov.in||Shimla|
|Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle||www.indiapost.gov.in|
|MP Postal Circle||www.dopmp.in||Bhopal|
|Jharkhand Postal Circle||www.indiapost.gov.in|
|Delhi Postal Circle||www.indiapost.gov.in|
|Assam Postal Circle||assampost.gov.in||Dispur|
|North-East Postal Circle||northeastposts.gov.in||Shillong|
|Karnataka Postal Circle||karnatakapost.gov.in||Bengaluru|
|West Bengal Postal Circle||westbengalpost.gov.in||Kolkata|
|Gujarat Postal Circle||www.gujaratpost.gov.in||Ahmedabad|
|Haryana Postal Circle||haryanapost.gov.in||Chandigarh|
|Kerala Postal Circle||www.keralapost.gov.in||Thiruvananthapuram|
Postal Circle Vacancies 2017
- Individuals have to complete their 10th class, a 12th class having English as a compulsory subject also the accomplishment of Diploma/ Graduation Degree/ Bachelor’s Degree is from well-recognized university or institute.
- Aspirants have to follow certain age limitations mentioned in official notification such as minimum it should be 18 years not more than 30 years. Reserved category candidate will get the benefit of upper age limit relaxation.
Procedure for Selection:
- Final Merit list will be prepared after successful completion of Aptitude Test & Computer Proficiency Test based on that appointment letter will be handed over to the candidate.
- An application fee is exempted for Reserved category & Female aspirants whereas for General appellants has to pay Rs. 400/-.
- Pay band in between of Rs. 5, 200 to Rs. 20, 200 with grade pay of Rs. 2, 400/- will be provided to the candidate.
Indiapost.gov.in Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Syllabus & Exam Pattern:
- Once official dates will be out we will provide you details about its topics to be asked in the examination with question paper style.
Steps to apply for India Post Online Form 2017:
- First of all, make yourself available into official site of Indian Postal Service.
- Navigate to Post Office Recruitment 2017 notification link & look out for all details displayed out there such as educational qualification, selection process, age limit, pay scale etc.
- If a candidate feels that they will be able to give their 110% in current job profile where vacancies are created & able to fulfill entire eligibility criteria only then start your form filling process.
- For current job posts mode of registration is online as well as offline so depending upon candidate’s interest go for it accordingly.
- If appellants choose to be offline then download a registration form, fill it manually & then post it to authorized address of the organization.
- In online process, the contender has to enter all details out there, upload all necessary documents which are asked in notification & then click on Submit button.
- Take the printout of it.
Official Website: indiapost.gov.in
Most all details we have given in this article but still, anyone has any queries relating to Post Office recruitment 2017, we will revert back as soon as possible and we suggest you all bookmark this website by pressing CTRL+D buttons.