PSC Recruitment 2017 find the latest jobs from Public Service Commission, for online application visit official site of the organization.
PSC Jobs 2017: Public Service Commission is a central government of India organization and there are also various state public service commissions are available. Every year, many recruitment notifications issued by Union Public Service Commission as well as State Public Service Commissions, people of the country who are interested in government jobs in India are always waiting for this notification. Examinations conducted by this organization for recruitment purpose is known to be a toughest examination in the country. If you are looking for Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 then you are at right place, because in this article we will update details of all the latest recruitment notifications issued by the various PSC’s of the country. To apply to any of the notification given below you just have to click on link provided for it.
PSC Recruitment 2017
Union Public Service Commission is very famous by its short name that is UPSC, it is a government of India agency meant to conduct various examinations for recruitment purpose. Examinations like Engineering Service Examination, Indian Forest Service examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandant) Examination, Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination, Engineering Services Examination, Naval Academy Examination, Civil Services Examination, Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentice and Combined Medical Services Examination.
PSC Vacancy 2017
|Recruitment||Final Date to Apply|
|Union PSC Recruitment 2017||Update soon|
|Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017||Update soon|
|Bihar PSC Recruitment 2017||Update soon|
|Goa PSC Recruitment 2017||Update soon|
|Haryana PSC Recruitment 2017||Update soon|
|J&K PSC Recruitment 2017||Update soon|
|Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017||Update soon|
|Madhya Pradesh PSC 2017||Update soon|
|Manipur PSC Recruitment 2017||Update soon|
|Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2017||Update soon|
|Odisha PSC Recruitment 2017||Update soon|
|Rajasthan PSC Recruitment 2017||Update soon|
|Tamilnadu PSC Recruitment 2017||Update soon|
|Tripura PSC Recruitment 2017||Update soon|
|Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment 2017||Update soon|
|Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017||Update soon|
|Assam PSC Recruitment 2017||Update soon|
|Chhattisgarh PSC Recruitment 2017||Update soon|
|Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2017||Update soon|
|Himachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017||28/09/2016|
|Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2017||Update soon|
|Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017||Update soon|
|Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2017||Update soon|
|Meghalay PSC Recruitment 2017||Update soon|
|Nagaland PSC Recruitment 2017||Update soon|
|Punjab PSC Recruitment 2017||Update soon|
|Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2017||Update soon|
|Telangana State PSC Recruitment 2017||Update soon|
|Uttar Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017||Update soon|
|West Bengal PSC Recruitment 2017||Update soon|
Formation of this PSC was in the year 1926 on 1st October and its head office is located in New Delhi city which is a capital of India. Passing ratio of the examinations conducted by this organization is merely 0.1% to 0.3% so you can imagine how tough examinations would it be. Apart from Union Public Service Commission there are various states wise public service commission available in the states. Aspirants can even check details of State PSC Exam 2017 from this article.
When they issue recruitment notification on their official site, at that time they give all the necessary details which one has to know, and declare dates for online registration process. After completing online application, within a few days, an examination dates were declared. Applicants can even find PSC Examination Syllabus 2017 along with exam pattern and previous year papers from their official site. We recommend you all to prepare from that syllabus to score good marks in it.
List of Public Service Commissions in India
- Union Public Service Commission
- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Gujarat Public Service Commission
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission
- Punjab Public Service Commission
- Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Kerala Public Service Commission
- Tripura Public Service Commission
- Tamilnadu Public Service Commission
- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Bihar Public Service Commission
- Rajasthan Public Service Commission
- Karnataka Public Service Commission
- Goa Public Service Commission
- West Bengal Public Service Commission
- Nagaland Public Service Commission
- Sikkim Public Service Commission
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission
- Assam Public Service Commission
- Meghalaya Public Service Commission
- Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission
- Uttarakhand Public Service Commission
- Odisha Public Service Commission
- Mizoram Public Service Commission
- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Manipur Public Service Commission
- Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission
From below candidates will find State Wise PSC Jobs 2017 as well as UPSC jobs 2017 details, we have also mentioned last date for an online application process, guys if you really interested to apply to it then apply on or before last date of submitting an application because after that date not a single application form will be accepted.
We always suggest our readers that before you go directly for an online application, please read all details very carefully like eligibility criterion, selection process, application fees, pay scale etc. and if you match with its criterion then start applying. Below we have explained some general steps for an online application process; guys check those steps once as it will help you to apply easily.
Process to apply for Latest PSC State Wise Vacancy 2017
- First thing candidates have to do is visit an official site of the recruiting organization.
- After opening that website, on a home page you will see a recruitment section click on it.
- Now on a new page you will see a list of various ongoing recruitments, from that click on a relevant one of PSC Recruitment 2017.
- A complete notification will open, so first check all details given in it then click on apply button.
- You will see an application form on your screen; fill that form by entering all correct details.
- Now click on submit button to submit your form.
- Attach photographs and copies of required document and pay application fees.
- At the end we suggest to download and take a printout of your filled application form for future reference.
If anyone who wants to ask us any questions relating to PSC Recruitment 2017 then please writes us in a comment box provided below, one of our team members will answer back as soon as possible. You can even bookmark this website by pressing CTRL+D button to visit us again for more updates.