TN MRB Recruitment 2017 notification is released for 1800 vacancies of assistant surgeon post, for online application visit @ mrb.tn.gov.in.
MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017: There is a new vacancy for jobseekers of Tamilnadu state, candidates who are looking for govt jobs in the state can grab this wonderful opportunity by applying to this recruitment. This time opportunities are for medical graduates, advertisement has been declared for total number of 1800 vacancies of assistant surgeon post. Online application process is already started and the last date to fill up an online application form is 17th October 2016 and after that applicants have to submit a hard copy of their filled application form to registered address on or before last date that is 27th October 2016. For online registration, aspirants have to visit the main web page of the department that is mrb.tn.gov.in.
TN MRB Recruitment 2017
Medical Service Recruitment Board is a full name for MRB, it is a government of Tamilnadu department to works under the Health and family welfare department of the state. Formation of this board was in the year 2012 and it was formed with a purpose to recruit medical staff in various government hospitals and medical colleges. This board helps to recruit staff in speedy manner and keeping the importance of posts.
Whenever there is a requirement arise to recruit a new staff they issue a notification on their official web so that people can visit that site and if they are eligible to it then apply on or before last date of submitting an application. Recently they have issued recruitment for a very large number of vacancies; there are 1800 vacancies available for assistant surgeon posts. Candidates can also check step by step information for online application which is available at the end of this article.
Tamil Nadu MRB Notification 2017
Organization Name: Medical Service Recruitment Board, Tamilnadu
Post Name: Assistant Surgeon
Number of Vacancies: 1800 vacancies
After reading details of vacancy and post name, aspirants can check other details like eligibility criterion, selection process, pay scale, application fees etc. We have given all necessary details below relating to TN MRB Assistant Surgeons Vacancies 2017 and also at the end of this article we have provided online procedure to submit an application. Aspirants are requested to submit their application on or before last date of submitting an application otherwise you will miss out this opportunity.
- Minimum age limit for all candidates is 18 years and maximum age limit for general category applicants is 35 years, those who belongs to SC/ST category for them maximum age limit is 57 years.
- Aspirants who have completed their MBBS degree from any recognized University or educational institution or anyone who have completed degree similar to MBBS are eligible to apply for this vacancies.
- After completing a registration process, department will conduct two rounds of selection process that are written test and personal interview. Those who qualify in written test will be called for personal interview round. Applicants have to qualify in both rounds to get selected for a job.
- General and OBC category applicants have to pay RS. 750/- as an application fees and all other reserved category applicants have to pay RS. 375/- as an application fees.
- Selected candidates will get a pay of RS. 15600/- to RS. 39100/- from the department.
Process to fill TN MRB Online Application Form 2017
- First thing you have to do is open an official site of the organization in your browser.
- After that you have to find a suitable link to apply for TN MRB Recruitment 2017 and then click on that link.
- Now you will see details of notification on your screen, so first read all details very carefully and then click on apply button.
- Fill an application form by entering all correct details in it and then click on submit button.
- Download and take a printout of your filled application form and send it to registered address on or before last date.
Dates to Remember:
- Final date for an online application process: 17th October 2016
- Final date to pay an application fees: 19th October 2016
- Final date to submit a hard copy of an application: 27th October 2016
- Written examination date: 20th November 2016 (10:00AM to 12.30 PM)
Official Website: mrb.tn.gov.in
Press CTRL+D button to bookmark this website for future visits and those who have any queries relating to TN MRB recruitment 2017 can write us in a comment box below.