UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2017 notification along with online application form to fill 383 Posts of Routine Clerk at www.upjn.org:
UP Jal Nigam Routine Clerk Recruitment 2017: Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Limited with the purpose to take on appropriate candidates for Routine Clerk Posta and Stenographer Posts the job advertisement has been announced at www.upjn.org official website. Contenders who can feel to justify the empty places for the job have golden opportunity to work and all those interested candidates are advised to visit the official site to get information.
The Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam is also known as UPJN. It is a state government body which was established in 1975. It is under the control of Uttar Pradesh State Government had been established for the regulation and development of the sewerage service and the water supply in the whole state of Uttar Pradesh. In current scenario the board is having the duty of selection 383 vacant posts in the state in different posts. The jobbers who are interested in the vacancies at the Sarkari Naukri can go to the site and can apply for the posts as the mode of application is online mode so by sitting at home also one can register and apply for the posts.
UPJN 383 Routine Clerk Stenographer Vacancies 2017: We have mentioned all the possible details of the readers so that they can refer to the only place. You can get all the information can apply very fast and easily without any hesitation or else they have to go to the site. To refer different links and read all the details and then have applied which is very long and time consuming process. We also have directed some steps which are if followed then will be helpful for the participants.
UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2017
|Name of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Limited|
|Number of Vacancies||383 Posts|
|Name of The Posts||Routine Clerk, Stenographer|
|Job Type||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
Eligible Criteria for UP Jal Nigam Routine Clerk Steno Jobs 2017:
- The aspirant must be having the intermediate degree or it is equivalent from any recognized board.
- It is also passed Typing and Stenography knowledge in both Hindi and English Languages.
- For more details please read official notification for this section.
- All the aspirants that are belonging to the age group of 18 years to 40 years as on 1st August 2016.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
- For General and OBC category: Rs. 600/-
- For SC and ST category: Rs. 300/-.
The successful selection of aspirants will be able to get paid as below.
- For Routine Clerk Post:5,200 to Rs. 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs.1900/-
- For Stenographer Post: Rs.5,200 to Rs. 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs.2800/-.
How to Fill UPJN Online Application Form 2017:
- Visit and open the official web portal of UP Jal Nigam.
- Apply online such as UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2017 for Clerk & Steno Post link.
- Here register yourself by providing all necessary details.
- Carefully fulfill all the details.
- Attached all the necessary documents as mentioned.
- Last date for submit online application form: 27th December 2016.
- Application reach after the due date will not be accepted.
Important Dates Remember:
- Online application start date from: 20th December 2016.
- Last date submission online application form: 27th December 2016
Note: Aspirants can bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D for latest grabbing updates related to UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2017.